Magnesium is an undervalued mineral which could dramatically improve the way you feel.
Few people know the importance of Magnesium. Some may have heard of its safety and effectiveness in lowering blood pressure. However that’s only a fraction of Magnesium’s healing powers.
Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium is a building block of teeth, bones and muscles. Magnesium is responsible for regulating many physiological processes. It facilitates tissue detoxification. It alkalizes the body making it cancer resistant.
- body temperature
- nerve impulses’ transmission
- blood pressure
- heart rate
- energy levels
- sugar metabolism
- resistance to stress
(I’m quite positive that this is not the complete list.)
In years past, Magnesium supplementation was rarely necessary because Magnesium is naturally abundant in the soil that grows food and in drinking water. Since pesticides deteriorated the soil that used to supply us with minerals and our water supply – chemically-treated and / or filtered – is no longer rich in Magnesium either, many vital physiological processes of ours don’t run as smoothly as they could.
Those aware of the numerous benefits of Magnesium often reach for a Magnesium supplement. The recommended daily dosage is 400 mg (it is recommended that a Magnesium supplement be taken with a Calcium supplement for better absorption). People buy good quality Magnesium in the recommended strength and believe that they are supplying their bodies with the much needed mineral. That’s not necessarily the case. (If you’re taking Magnesium with Calcium you’re not doing yourself any favors either.)
There are two factors that affect the effectiveness of Magnesium.
- The type of Magnesium, most of the oral Magnesium supplements are Magnesium Oxide which is neither the best type nor the easiest to absorb by the body.
- The delivery method, Magnesium supplements taken orally have about 10% absorption rate. (Even if you are taking an oral supplement, you’re not giving your body the recommended 400 mg daily as listed on the bottle but a measly 40 mg your body can actually absorb.)
Here is what works and why.
- The best absorbed form of Magnesium is Magnesium Chloride and not Magnesium Oxide. (No, it’s not available as oral supplement.)
- The most effective delivery method isn’t oral, but topical.
Here’s the how to:
- Buy some Magnesium Chloride FLAKES.
- Prepare Magnesium Oil. (It’s VERY easy! Take one cup of Magnesium Chloride Flakes and put them into a glass dish. Boil two cups of DRINKING water. Pour the water over the flakes and stir until dissolved. Let the mixture cool. Once cold, pour it into a spray bottle.)
The mixture is referred to a “Magnesium Oil”; some call it “Magnesium Brine”. It isn’t true oil but a topical Magnesium Chloride solution.
The DIY Magnesium Oil (if you do it yourself, you’ll have more of it for less!) is very well absorbed by the body and produces excellent results. It is generally recommended that you deliver 5 sprays a day on each foot. (Myself, I use 5 sprays on each leg, arm and stomach area, daily.) Start conservatively (with the feet) and you’ll eventually find what works best for you.
Few words of caution:
- avoid spraying SENSITIVE areas; keep away from eyes, mouth, nose and whatever you do: don’t use it internally!
- once you spray the solution on your feet, you may experience slight discomfort ranging from stinging sensation to itching. This is normal and not dangerous. You’ll get used to it.
Magnesium is a Miracle Mineral. It can really give you Peaceful Mind and Healthy Body. Last but no least, making your own Magnesium Oil is cheap. For as little as $3 a month, you can feel much better than you do right now and prevent a number of diseases that are not only difficult but VERY expensive to treat.
In my experience, anyone who tried Magnesium Oil considers it a miraculous mineral and continues using it. Chances are, you will too. I predict that you’ll love Magnesium Oil the first morning AFTER you used it. (When you suddenly feel light and happy, ask yourself what you have done differently, the day before…) Feel free to express your thanks in the comments’ section…..
Statements made on GreenSelfCare.com Website have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Likewise, blog posts published on GreenSelfCare.com are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Consult your doctor before adding any new supplements, exercise and the like to your routine.